Weather in July in Gore Bay, On
|| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Min/ Low Temperature °C ( °F)
|Normal Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.3 °C (75.7 °F).
- The weather in July is slightly dry. Only 52.1mm (2.1in) of H2O is released.
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in July is 10.4 °C (18.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.9 °C (57 °F).
- The shortest day is 12:07 long and the longest day is 12:07 long with an average length of 12:07.
- The mean temperature in Gore Bay, On is somewhat warm at 19.1 °C ( 66.38 °F).
Weather Trend Graph for July in Gore Bay, On, canada
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Gore Bay, On:
- Sault Ste. Marie, Mi, Usa - 156.8 kms (97.5 miles) WNW
- Sault Ste Marie, On, Canada - 163.7 kms (101.7 miles) WNW
- Alpena, Michigan, Usa - 119.2 kms (74.1 miles) SW
- Houghton Lake, Mi, Usa - 236.2 kms (146.8 miles) SW
- East Tawas, Mi, Usa - 192.1 kms (119.4 miles) SSW