Climate of Gore Bay, On, Canada Average Weather
- Gore Bay, On, canada, 45°52'N, 82°34'W, 193 m (633 ft)
- Gore Bay, On has a humid continental climate with severe winters, no dry season, warm summers and strong seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Dfb).
- The average annual temperature is 5.1 degrees Celsius (41.2 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 789.2 mm (31.1 in).
- If Gore Bay, On were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Sault Ste. Marie, Mi, Usa - 156.8 kms (97.5 miles) WNW
- Sault Ste Marie, On, Canada - 163.7 kms (101.7 miles) WNW
- Alpena, Michigan, Usa - 119.2 kms (74.1 miles) SW
- Houghton Lake, Mi, Usa - 236.2 kms (146.8 miles) SW
- East Tawas, Mi, Usa - 192.1 kms (119.4 miles) SSW